Join us August 8-12, 2022 for “Monumental” Vacation Bible School! We’ll gather from 9 am to 12 noon every day to explore God’s awesomeness and form a rock-solid faith for the road ahead. Kids going into grades K through 6 are welcome. Teens going into grades 7 through 12 can also come and serve as helpers.
Please note the following:
- Pre-registration is STRONGLY recommended. We will be accepting walk-ins this year, but the first day goes SO much more smoothly if kids are pre-registered. You can request a paper form from the office or register online here (or below).
- Kids should come ready to play in the water and will need to bring their own towels for drying off after water games.
- Snacks will be simplified and pre-packaged.
- VBS will conclude at 12 noon on Friday. We will not be gathering for a Friday evening program and picnic this year.
Regarding COVID safety precautions:
- We are not requiring vaccinations or masks at this time. If the community levels of COVID in Oneida County rise, we may choose to require masks inside the building. Some stations will be inside and others will be outside.
- Children should not come to VBS if they feel sick, have any COVID symptoms, or test positive for COVID. If others in the household currently have COVID, you may want to consider keeping your child home. If you choose to bring them, we recommend testing your child every morning before they arrive to make sure they are still negative.
- If a child becomes sick or develops symptoms at VBS, we will send rapid COVID tests home with everyone and require that everyone test negative the following morning at home before returning to VBS. You may bring the actual test or a photograph of it.
- We will send COVID tests home with everyone on Friday, so you can test a few days after VBS to ensure your child did not bring home any unexpected “souvenirs.”
Please contact us if you have any questions. We have plenty of home tests to share if you are in need of them.