The most common thing I hear people say about why they love St. Peter’s is that it feels like family. We would love to be your “second family,” so to speak, for the Christmas season (and beyond, of course!).
Join us for the following:
- The children’s Christmas pageant on Sunday, December 23 at 10:00 am. The pageant will be embedded in worship as the kids bring us the good news! Come early for breakfast at 9:00 am.
- A candlelight service geared for kids on Christmas Eve at 4:00 pm. Hymns and readings are shortened, glow candles will be available, and I’ll read a children’s book as the main part of the sermon.
- Another candlelight service, slightly more formal, on Christmas Eve at 9:00 pm.
- Lessons and Carols for Christmas on Sunday, December 30 at 10:00 am. The lessons will tell the story of Jesus’ birth and early years while the carols will be chosen that morning by popular request!
- The Epiphany of Our Lord is the final day of the Christmas season when we celebrate the visit of the magi to Jesus and his parents. Worship on this day, Sunday, January 6, will be at our usual times of 9:00 am & 11:15 am.